Thursday, September 6, 2007

Safely Arrived

Liebster Ehemann,

I have safely arrived in the new lands, and have found the area picturesque. It has taken some time to get used to the idea that the dangers here are minimal compared to home - I had to search to find chimera, and they do not rampage properly, unless you threaten to take the last scone.

That brings up another issue - there also seems to be a dearth of gingerbread of the edible variety. Herr Baron has made inroads in that area, but I worry. It seems he is acclimating here very quickly, it is frightening to watch. Not the usual frightening, this is new.

I have yet to have an appropriate spot for us away from the Consulate as yet. There has been a great deal of oceanic seismic activity in the area; I feel almost as if I was back at Professor Olmec's lab. So there are people we are used to working with, and as a side benefit, beautiful shorelines.

I have not yet seen an academy suitable for both instructing and restraining our child, but I have not been able to study the situation appropriately as much of my available time has been eaten by the moving-in project. I'm afraid that Madame Evangeline's Academy for Young Sparks is still our best option, if a room should come available for him.

Küsse meine Liebe

Annechen

No comments: