Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family Travels

Augustus sent a note around to me, saying he had a set of forms for me to approve. So it was that I checked into the office on my usually free day.

A simple enough request on the face of it, a request for leave of a month for Birdie... save that nothing is simple around Augustus. I checked the rota, and she is not scheduled for any specific patrols. She has actually not been on any of the hunts lately, either.

There were no travel chits to Birdsan's home district included in the packet, and a note at the bottom stating they would not be travelling anywhere in Europa. That left one place.

He is taking her home to meet the rest of the family.

Considering this with the research requisitions he sent through in the early summer, it looks as if I might have to dig out another set of leave forms before next summer.

No comments: